With the new generation CC613 charge controllers, Bender provides the brain of an AC charging station or wallbox that has major safety and cost benefits.
The compact design combined with a variety of integrated interfaces and functionalities allows a versatile and cost-optimised use of the controller from networked charging infrastructures through to compact wallboxes.
Contact us for individual advice
Bender eMobility News on LinkedIn
- Optimal and efficient distribution of the available energy among all vehicles to be charged through integrated dynamic load management (DLM)
- Direct communication between the vehicle and the charging station with the integrated Powerline Communication (PLC) according to ISO 15118
- Save space in your charging station with the integrated emergency opener and the 230-volt control relay
- Smart-Grid-capable through OCPP 1.5 and 1.6 (JSON and SOAP), as well as the future-proof EEBUS protocol
- Integrated 6 mA DC fault current detection/monitoring enables the use of an RCD type A, no RCD type B required
- Easy networking of the charge controllers thanks to the integrated Ethernet interface and the 4G modem
- Compliant with the new IEC 62955 standard for DC residual current monitoring