- Operator control panels
- Alarm indicator and test combination acc. to IEC 60364-7-710; DIN VDE 0100-710: 2002-11
- Visual and audible indication of operating status and alarm messages from EDS, RCMS and MEDICS Bender systems as well as from third-party systems
- IT system monitoring equipment can be tested using the programmable test button
The universal remote alarm indicator and test combination MK2430 is designed for visual and audible indication of alarm messages from Bender systems such as EDS, RCMS and MEDICS. In MEDICS® monitoring systems, the MK800 meets the requirements of IEC 60364-7-710 and DIN VDE 0100-710:2002-11 in respect of test functions for IT system monitoring and alarms from changeover modules.
The IT system monitoring equipment can be tested using the programmable test button.
The LC text display makes this information easy to understand. The connection between the MKs and the changeover and monitoring modules is implemented with bus technology. During normal operation, the MK2430 indicates the readiness for operation of the system.
The MK2430-11 features 12 digital inputs allowing messages from third party systems to be recorded and displayed on the MK2430, for example from medical gases or UPS systems.
- Ordering information
- Display of operating status, warning and alarm messages from Bender-monitoring systems in accordance with IEC 60364-7-710, DIN VDE 0100-710: 2002-11 and other standards
- Backlit clear LC text display (4 x 20 characters)
- LEDs in traffic light colours: 3 LEDs for additional differentiation of warning and alarm messages
- Audible alarm (can be acknowledged)
- Predefined alarm text messages for EDS, RCMS and MEDICS Bender monitoring systems in 20 national languages
- 200 additional freely programmable alarm texts
- Programmable test button
- Easy parameter setting via menu (German/English) or via PC (USB interface or bus)
- History memory with real-time clock to store 250 warnings and alarms
- Bus technology for easy installation and reduced fire load
- 12 digital inputs (option)
- 1 programmable relay (option)
- Versions suitable for flush mounting and surface mounting as well as door mounting and cavity wall mounting
- Non-reflecting, multicoloured foil
- Sealed surface offering a high standard of health protection
- Easy replacement of MK2418
- Visual and audible indication of alarm messages from EDS, RCMS and MEDICS Bender systems.
- Complies with the requirements of DIN VDE 0100-710 regarding messages from changeover modules and IT system as well as test functions for the IT system monitoring
- During normal operation, the MK2430 indicates the readiness for operation of the system.
- Display and visualisation of operating status, warning and alarm messages
- Indication of measured values
- Operation and parameter setting (setting of threshold values for the purpose of measured value monitoring) of BMS devices (EDS, RCMS)
- The clear text display makes information easy to understand.
- Version MK2430-11 features 12 digital inputs allowing messages from other technical equipment to be recorded and displayed on the MK2430, for example from medical gases or special safety power supply sources (UPS).
Optional accessories for COMTRAXX® MK2430
|TMK-Set V4.xx||software||as Internet download|
|TMK-History V3.xx||software||as Internet download|
|USB driver software for MK2430, MK800 and TM800||software||as Internet download|
|Flush-mounting enclosure||B 923 710|
Variants of COMTRAXX® MK2430
|Type||Digital inputs||Factory-programmed alarm texts||BMS bus||Enclosure||Art. No.|
Downloads for COMTRAXX® MK2430