- Operator control panels
TMX-HA operator panel
The TMX-HA alarm indicator and operator panel is used to select manual or automatic operating mode at the changeover equipment UMC…-HA or the control module USC…-HA. The panel is recommended to be installed in the cabinet door of the distribution board incorporating the changeover equipment. By means of a toggle switch manual or automatic mode can be selected. Indicator lights show the respective operating mode. In the manual mode, the respective line is switched on via the buttons On/Off.
An additional indicator light “Fault/manual mode” is built-in to signal faults in the changeover equipment. The other indicator lights are designed to indicate the current operating condition of Line 1 and Line 2.
- Ordering information
- Front plate made of anodized aluminium
- Indicator lights for Line 1/2: On, Automatic, Fault/Manual mode
- Indicator lights for Line 1/2: voltage present, alternatively: circuit breaker Q1/Q2 triggered
- Pushbutton On/Off Line 1/2
- Engraved block diagram
- Toggle switch for manual/automatic changeover
Variants of TMX-HA operator panel
|TMX-HA||B 9202 4051|
Downloads for TMX-HA operator panel