- Current transformers
W… and W…-8000 series measuring current transformers of the are highly sensitive measuring current transformers which measure AC currents and convert them into evaluable measurement signals, in combination with RCM series residual current monitors resp. RCMS series residual current monitoring systems.
In addition, the measuring current transformers can be used in combination with insulation fault locators (EDS) for IT systems. They are designed to measure the test current generated by a PGH locating current injector or an ISOMETER® IRDH. In combination with EDS series insulation fault locators the test current is converted into evaluable signals.
Connection to the respective devices is via a two-wire cable.
- Ordering information
- W… measuring current transformers
- For RCMS460/490 residual current monitoring systems
- For RCM420 residual current monitors
- For EDS470, EDS460/490 insulation fault locators
- W…-8000 measuring current transformers
- For EDS461 and EDS491 insulation fault locators
- for insulation fault locators (EDS)
Optional accessories for W…/W…-8000 series
|Snap-on mounting for W20-W35, W20-W35-8000||43.5 mm||B98080501|
|Snap-on mounting for W60, W60-8000||50 mm||B98080502|
Variants of W…/W…-8000 series
Downloads for W…/W…-8000 series