With continuous monitoring of safety-relevant circuits for fault currents, residual currents and stray currents, incipient critical operating states are detected at an early stageUnwanted events such as interruptions to operation, costly damage to property or even physical injuries can thus be prevented.
The benefits from residual current monitoring at a glance:
- Preventive electrical safety for man and machine
- High availability of power supply systems
- Reducing EMC interferences
- Time and cost-optimised maintenance
- Significant reduction of operating costs and cost risks
- Saving potential thanks to periodic verification according to the German Social Accident Insurance (DGUV) regulation 3
For further information please click here.