Light + Building
Frankfurt/Main, hall 11, booth B30
The world’s leading trade fair for lighting and building services technology
|Date:||8. - 13.03.2020|
|Booth:||Hall 11, booth B30|
Are you looking for ways to run power supplies in a fail-safe manner and avoid interruptions even for tests required by standards?
Especially modern medical devices place new demands on installations and the monitoring thereof. Detecting and locating electrical faults before a failure occurs is becoming simpler.
Furthermore, continuous monitoring can avoid shutdowns for periodic verification as required by DGUV Regulation 3 (German Social Accident Insurance Regulation 3).
We provide future-proof solutions for:
- Easy retrofitting of existing systems with the new type B split-core AC/DC sensitive measuring current transformers
- Periodic verification without shutdown for earthed and unearthed systems (TN-S system/IT system)
- Quick fault location in power supplies
- Condition monitoring for electrical installations
- Smart ways to monitor operating theatres using the new generation of CP9xx touch panels
- Retrofitting as an economically viable alternative to new installations
- Dynamic load management for setting up future-proof charging stations for parking lots.
Send an e-mail to email@example.com and receive a free ticket.