Bender UK Insulation Monitoring Show-case and Technology Day
Subsea UK, Aberdeen
Bender UK is delivering a practical workshop on electrical safety and insulation monitoring
|Venue:||Subsea UK, 30 Abercrombie Court, Westhill, AB32 6FE|
Bender UK is delivering a practical workshop on electrical safety and insulation monitoring at the Subsea UK offices in Aberdeen - 8th November 2018, that will show-case a range of solutions for umbilicals, cables, connectors and distribution equipment.
As a global expert in electrical safety technology, and a leading innovator in the field of Insulation Monitoring, Bender devices are proven and used widely in oil and gas on shore and subsea applications world-wide.
The team from Bender UK will be delivering a practical and concise session, delivering technical know-how and presenting new developments in insulation monitoring technology for the subsea environment.
Who should attend:
The day is aimed at specifiers, engineers, managers, consultants and designers from businesses involved in the subsea supply chain.
Sessions will include overviews and practical demonstrations of oil and gas technology for topside platforms, FPSOs, subsea cables, ROVs, umbilicals and support vessels.
Showcasing the latest isoHR685 10Ω insulation monitor and earth fault location equipment that monitor, detect and provide even earlier warning of developing insulation failure.
How you will benefit:
- Gain a better understanding of how insulation monitoring works
- Recognise and identify the benefits achieved from applying and utilising the technology in subsea applications
- Understand the system functionality and reporting mechanisms
- How to optimise the use of insulation monitoring
- Learn how to update systems and extract data remotely via a control centre
- Practical, hands-on session – familiarise yourself with Bender technology and how it works
- Learn the short cuts to improve set up and data collection
- Technical support and expertise in the design, product selection, commission and servicing.
Bender has a range of insulation monitoring devices and complementary communications systems which can be installed into new build or field extension projects.
9.00 - 10.30 am Overview of Platform and subsea sector Q&A
10.45 - 12 noon Support vessels – FPSO & work vessels Q&A
Complementary Lunch Network Case study overview
1.00 – 3.00 pm Technology Work shop Q&A
Guests are invited to attend the whole or part of the day if preferred.
Book online for free by clicking here.